Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cheapest Optical Mouse in CDO

I just bought a 3D optical mouse at CDR King. It is the cheapest availble optical mouse with warranty ha ha ha. It cost less that 200 pesos. The one i bought cost 150 pesos. There is still another one that cost around 120 pesos. The items that they sell cost much lesser that other stores. At other store i could have only bought a ordinary mouse. What i dont like about the ordinary mouse is that you have to regularly clean the ball and the roller from dirt or else the pointer will not follow where you point it. I know some people who threw away there regular mouse thinking that it is damage. They dont know that they could have cleaned the ball and the roller and the mouse is now revive.

CD-R KIng is a store that primaryly sells optical media and has now selling other items like optical mouse, refiller inks for printer, cd r and DVDr. I recently bougth a pack of photo paper. He he he. I had a fun time printing my photos specially the ones that i used photoshop.

I recently saw that they have started selling casing for digital camera. SHIT. I just bought one at SM and it cost me around 300. The ones at CDR King cost only around 120. And they look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home