Friday, July 14, 2006

Pug Puppy share

2 days ago, i got my puppy share. The father is Bruno my pure pug stud. He has 18 red marks in his PCCI registration papers. Some of his fore parents are Philippine, Canadian and American Champions.

It turns out that the owner turned over the pup too early. Shit the pup has not yet been weaned yet. I had to bottle feed the pup every 3 hours. It has a big appetite for a small thing. Shit the puwit. And to think that i did not bottle feed my own daughter but i bottle feed this cute think. (Hey, my daughter is still cut.)

He he he. Sayang din. I had sell the cute thing before i get too attached. I could get at least 10-12 thousand. It is a pure pug, however the mother has no PCCI registration papers. If it has registration paper, i will be able to sell it for at least 15 thousand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home