Friday, July 14, 2006

Cholesterol Filled Night

Shit the puwit my high blood pressure. (Which i have not check for sometime already). We had a cholesterol filled night. At the night cafe (Divisoria, Cagayan de Oro, every Saturday and Sunday), we had a special Humba with hard boilded egg, sisig, siki and lechon kawali.

Just by looking at it makes me feel that my arteries are clogging up. The sisig (chopped pork face, with onion and chopped liver), it was not that good. They chopped it in big chunks. I prefer the one with smaller chunks and a bit on the crispy side. Just like the traditional pampanga sisig or the one at Trellis, Quezon City.

The siki, masarap ang sabaw. I could see the sebo on the top of the soup stock. CHOLESTEROL. Masarap na CHOLESTEROL.

Teka bakit pala masarap ang bawal.

It was the Humba/adobo that surprised me. They added something to the original/traditional recipe. I think it has star anise in it. It kind of taste like beef pares.

The funny thing was that we had to eat fast because it was starting to rain on us. I forgot to mention that we were dining in the city party al fresco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home